Futuristic Commodity Exchange Brought to you by Blockcase Consultants
A commodities exchange is defined as a legal entity that ascertains and enforces regulations and methods for trading standardized commodity contracts and related investment products. A commodities exchange also refers to the physical center where trading takes place. The commodities market is massive, trading more than trillions of dollars each day.
Leading Commodity Trading, Transaction and Risk Management Service
Our Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software tool helps companies plan when to buy or sell commodities, track pricing, and the volumes of commodities processed. As commodities are traded on platforms akin to a stock exchange, their price fluctuations run risk to and companies that require monitoring and sound management . This variety of software is mostly used for procurement professionals who need to purchase raw materials and other commodities that their business needs to function.
CTRM can be integrated with accounting software and ERP systems to manage the financial aspects of trading. Integration with supply chain suites is also required to track the demand for commodities and inventory availability.
Inclusion in the Commodity Trading, Transaction, and Risk Management (CTRM) category, demands a product to
- Seamlessly integrate with commodity trading platforms (ideally in real time).
- Keep tabs on the prices of various types of commodities in multiple markets.
- Maintain a log all transactions related to buying and selling of commodities.
- Analyze the performance of trading activities (such as win/loss analysis).
- Recognize and manage potential risks such as market fluctuations.